Here's a list of our frequently asked questions, just click the question to jump to the answer.
1. What are boo boo bags®? Boo boo bags® are therapeutic bags that can be heated or frozen to alleviate aches and pains.
2. What is inside boo boo bags®? Believe it or not, corn! Corn is special due to its ability to retain heat without cooking the corn. It also holds cold temperature from the freezer.
3. How long do boo boo bags® last? Up to five years!
4. How do I clean them? Please just spot treat with a wet cloth.
5. Can the small ( 4x5 ) bag be heated? No, due to it’s small size, we do not recommend heating this bag. It may cause burns. Only certain bags can be frozen or heat treated based off the tag and fabric on the bag.
6. Can the same bag be used in both the microwave and freezer? No, certain bags can even go straight from the freezer to the microwave. However, when freezing, the bags need a few hours to absorb all of the cold.
7. How long do the bags last heated and frozen? Heated bags can stay hot up to one hour, frozen bags stay cold for about 20-30 minutes.
8. How long should the bags be heated in the microwave? Since not all microwaves are the same, we recommend using caution when heating your bag. Start heating your bag on full power heat in 30 second increments until you get the desired effect. Always do a touch test to make sure your bag is not too hot, overheating will cause burns and ruin your bag!!!!
9. Can I heat the bunny or eye mask? No, due to its small size we do not recommend heating in the microwave. For Freezer Only
10. When stored in my freezer they sometimes develop an odor, how do I get rid of this? In order to avoid absorbing outside odors from the freezer, we first recommend you store your freezer boo boo bag® in an air tight Ziploc bag. But if you need to remove freezer odor, just soak a cloth in vanilla and place the boo boo bag® and the rag in an airtight container for 24 hours, and the rag will absorb the odor from the bag. Soaking a rag in vanilla and placing in your freezer will also help eliminate freezer odor.